Have you ever truly felt déjà vu, the sensation that you’ve already had the experience you’re currently having?
The experience I am currently having is that of reading The Daily Prompt which is asking me ‘have I ever truly felt déjà vu, the sensation that you’ve already had the experience you’re currently having?’ In this instance the answer is a very clear No. I have never read this prompt before nor written this blog. You on the other hand may be having a déjà vu experience as you read this. You may be sure you have read this somewhere else before but you too would be incorrect. This blog exists only here. Only now.
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Déjà vu and you (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu Posted by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu Is It Real? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Deja Who? (charmingsouth.wordpress.com)
- It’s deja vu all over again at the 2012 LA Auto Show (reviews.cnet.com)
- Déjà Vu (imafraidofthedark.wordpress.com)
- 3 Types of Déjà Vu You Have Never Heard About (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- What the Deja Vu? (litandscribbles.wordpress.com)
- It’s like deja vu all over again (sorry, couldn’t resist…) And shut it, Olly. (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)