Tell us about another blogger who has influenced your own online journey.
I am a new blogger and to be honest there is only one Blog that I can honestly say has been an inspiration to me in the short time I have been here.
As a new blogger I am still finding my way around the place and The Daily Post has given me a great platform to do this. It prompts me to write and also allows me instant access to a host of other writers trying the same thing. It is through the DP that I have found followers and have also found bloggers to follow. It is as I said too early for me to ascribe the tag of ‘Inspirational’ to any of those but there are most definitely bogs I like and am finding myself drawn too.
I am all too aware that there is a huge wild and untamed bloggerverse out there for me to yet discover. Writers who need no prompts or choose to work without them. Novelists of every genre. Political commentary. Surrealism. Avant Garde.
You name it, it will be out there.
My general take on things is to go with the flow and so I allow the breeze that blows here in WordPress, to gently nudge me here and there.
As I blog on two fronts, one photographic and one written I will offer up a short list of bloggers I am currently drawn too and suspect I will remain connected to.
In Photography these are my current regular ports of call. Click on the image to visit them.
Up first is Adrian at Cornwall Photography. Often stunning and always evocative images of a part of the world I love dearly.
Here below is the work of Karen McRae. Subtle and imbibed with a strong sense of her connection to nature, her work is very beautiful.
John Pickles lives and works in the English, Lake District. His love of the place is evident in his work and he gets extra bonus points for shooting film 😉
Other Blogs I have been drawn to in my short time here are as follows.
http://vastlycurious.com/ Sometimes your instincts just take you to a place where you feel a connection.
http://myatheistblog.wordpress.com/ Honest, forthright and very funny with it.
http://notsoprompt.wordpress.com/ A fellow Northerner, easy writing style and a variety of subject matter.
http://magpiecinema.wordpress.com/ Independent Cinema’s finest and a real life friend too.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Ilya Fostiy. Sweet Romance | Inside My Glitching Mind
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love of Who Inspired Me | My Daily Prompt Blog
- Life Lessons from Big Brother | Just James
- 5|4 Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Encouragement | Tommia’s Tablet
- Nalsa | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Pass the friendship, with a side of awesome | knocked over by a feather
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Stroopwafel Inspiration
- Who Influences a Stormtrooper? | Stuphblog
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Moupinion
- Share the Love | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- Blogger Sensei | The Nameless One
- Nobody Influences Me More Than … | The Jittery Goat
- You, you, you and you | Spunky Wayfarer
- On Fire Here: Sharing the Love | Prayers and Promises
- Daily Prompt: Under The Influence (The Good Kind) | A Sign Of Life
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love! | General Brain Dump
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love « Mama Bear Musings
- I’m Here Because of… | Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Dianaruth’s Journal
- Hey, You. Yeah, You! C’Mere… « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | JUkk
- Daily Prompt Share the Love | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Best Blogger | Virginia Views
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Of Glass & Paper
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | My Atheist Blog
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love |